Overseas Student Enrolments
St Mary Magdalen's is a uniquely diverse Catholic school because we are accredited to accept enrolments of students from outside Australia throught the Commonwealth Registration International Courses of Study (CRICOS) program.
This provides our school with a richness of multicultural experiences when we learn from overseas students and their families.
Our overseas students love learning at St Mary Magdalen's School. Watch the video to hear from some of our students what their experience has been in transferring to St Mary Magdalen's School.
If you would like more information about enrolling your child at our school, please click here to complete your details.
Overseas Student Enrolment Policies
CRICOS Accredited Number 02495M
Every Catholic school has policies that we need to adhere to for various legal and compliance purposes.
Below are links to our policies for you to download and read or you may wish to read them on the screen.
The forms included below are for enrolment of CRICOS overseas students.
• Overseas Student English Language Proficiency Policy
• Overseas Students Child Safe Policy
• Overseas Students Child Safety Curriculum
• Overseas Students Critical Incident Policy
• Overseas Students Enrolment Policy
• Overseas Students Fee Schedule
• Overseas Students Grievance Policy
• Overseas Students Monitoring Students Progress Policy
• Overseas Students Orientation Program
• Overseas Students Parents as Partners Policy
• Overseas Students Personnel Policy
• Overseas Students Refund Policy
• Overseas Students Suspension and Cancellation Policy
• Overseas Students Terms of Enrolment
• Overseas Students Transfer Policy
• Policy for the Safety of Students from Culturally or Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds
• St Mary Magdalen's Child Protection and Mandatory Reporting Policy